Time to restore energy? Do you ever feel completely depleted of all your energy? Do you feel like you cannot continue your daily tasks without taking a nap? Well, if you are like most of the entire world, you have both of these sensations happen to you. There are many different reasons why we lose energy throughout the day.
You may lose energy because you are not exercising regularly, eating enough nutrients, or sleep deprivation. When we feel a loss of energy, all we want to do to fix it is relax. Well, this is actually making your energy worse. The more you sit, the more tired we become. It’s been shown in several studies that when we move around, even walk around the house, we are increasing our energy. Also, the more you move around, the more our bodies want to keep moving. So, all you have to do is find that first initial step of energy, and then our bodies will keep yearning for more.
Restore Energy – Better Your Mood
There are many ways, besides exercise, to get more energy throughout the day. Here is a list of 10 easy and effective tips to restore energy, and even boost your mood.
- Stop Stressing: You cannot believe the incredible health benefits that you can receive from freeing your body of stress. Not only is it healthy, but it will increase your mood and your energy! One way to feel less stress instantly is by smelling an orange. According to a study, the citrus contains linalool, which has been shown to lower stress levels.
- Step Away From Electronics For A Moment: Sitting in front of a computer or a television for hours has been shown to decrease levels of energy and mood dramatically. Try cutting back just a few hours and go outside, hang out with friends, or exercise.
- Relax, Without the Laziness: Instead of relaxing in front of the TV, try making yourself an energizing smoothie and taking 10 minutes out of your day to think about absolutely nothing. Meditating is another great way to revive your body, and increase your energy.
- Compliment Someone – Honestly: Any chance you get throughout the day to brighten someone else’s day, do it. This will increase your mood right away. Of course, you should mean the compliment you say, rather than do it just to feel good about yourself.
- Eat Energizing Foods: To prevent energy loss, you should try snacking on something throughout the entire day. Making yourself some kind of trail mix, or packing around a bag of almonds can really do the trick. Hunger can really put a damper on your mood.
- Listen to Music: In the middle of the day when you are feeling down in the dumps, put on your favorite playlist and just listen to the music and get lost in it. To double this energy treatment, try running while listening to your favorite music.
- Wear Bright Colors: You can prevent a bad mood just by the outfit you wear that day. If you are feeling glum in the morning, just throw on a bright yellow shirt and I promise it will make your day brighter and happier. You will also feel more energy from it.
- Sit In The Sun: The sun is a natural remedy for our mood and energy. Most people in the world are deficient on Vitamin D, which comes from the sun. Without this vitamin, you can feel a loss of energy, and just plain depressed. Try sitting out in the sun for 20 minutes a day and you will boost your mood and energy.
- Stretch Your Body: If your body feels exhausted from sitting at a desk all day, try getting up every once in a while and doing a little stretch to wake your body up. Your body will feel amazing after and thank you for it.
- Write Down Your Accomplishments Each Day: Keeping track of your exercise goals and what you achieve every day can really affect your mood. If you spice up your treadmill workout, or go to a new yoga class, make sure to write it down and celebrate it! You will increase your mood tremendously.
Originally posted 2017-08-12 14:37:23.