Getting in shape fast can be done. The key is to know the effective diet tips that can help you blast that belly fat. Healthy eating and regular exercise will transform your body into a lean, mean athletic machine. Stop dreaming about changing your physical shape and start making things happen!
Try these 5 dieting tips and discover how easy it is to burn excess fat, lose weight and tone your muscles.
1. It is not a good idea to drastically cut calories and starve your body. More important, is what foods you are eating. Quantity is a secondary factor. To really burn fat fast you need to eat a small meal every 3-4 hours. This means that you will be chowing down 5 times a day. Stay away from junk food, sugary sweets, sodas and processed foods. Eat fruit, fresh vegetables, whole grains and healthy dairy products such as yogurt and cottage cheese. Your calorie count should be 1200-1800 per day and you should never consume fewer than 1000 calories in a single day.
2. Eat an apple before each meal and it will super-charge your weight-loss efforts. Leave the peeling on the apple because it contains valuable fiber and vitamins.
3. Add a splash of fresh citrus juice to an 8 ounce glass of water and enjoy this flavorful drink with each meal. There are natural fat-burning compounds in the citrus that can boost your metabolism into hyper-drive and help you burn those unwanted calories.
4. Exercise at least 15-20 minutes twice a day. Walk, run, get on a treadmill....just make sure that you get your body moving. The physical exertion will help you tone muscles and improve your physical health.
5. When you have an urge for a crunchy snack replace the potato chips with pretzels or air-popped popcorn. These are healthier snacks that will satisfy your yearning for crunchy foods. Try a piece of Zwieback toast with a thin slice of Granny Smith apple placed on top as a special treat. The toast only has 30 calories and the combination of foods will remind you of apple pie-honestly!
With these 5 diet tips you can peel off those excess pounds in just a few weeks. For maximum results increase your exercise sessions to 30-45 minutes in length. Use 3-8 pound weights when you walk or run. In just 3 weeks you will notice a big difference in how you feel and how you look. Now, let's get things started.
Originally posted 2016-10-22 04:35:16.