People tend to gain weight in almost any part of their body, and the armpit is not an exception. If you notice some extra fats in this area, you must learn how to lose armpit fat. However, the only thing that can make this pursuit a bit difficult is the fact that you can’t target specific parts of your body when you want to lose weight. Thus, you need to lose weight all over, and then that’s when you work on how to lose armpit fat.
To make it easier for you to understand how to lose armpit fat, I have listed 7 of my personal techniques in addressing this embarrassing fat deposit:
1. Lessen your calorie intake – thank goodness for technology as it’s now easier to keep track of your calorie intake, including how much you need to cut back in order to lose weight.
You can find a calorie counter tool online where you’ll only need to enter your age, height, weight, gender and level of activity in order to determine how much calories you are allowed to consume in a day in order to lose weight.
2. Sweat it off – any expert in how to lose armpit fat will tell you that you need at least 30 minutes of workout every day. This workout program could be a combination of cardio and strength exercises with some basic arm exercises to help you tone the armpit area.
3. Lift some weights – heading off to the gym to lift some weights can also help you lose armpit fat fast. This will help turn those fats into muscles in time. However, you may want to seek for professional help so that you won’t be wasting your time at the gym doing exercises that don’t really matter.
4. Eat more often – eating several small meals a day will help speed up your metabolic rate, which will of course help speed up the weight loss progress. Your metabolism shuts down every time your muscles have nothing to munch on. And with that in mind, skipping your meals is also a big no!
5. Water instead of sodas – if you don’t know this yet, then let me tell you that soda contains an enormous amount of calories. And you know for a fact that when calories aren’t burned, they eventually turn into fat deposits. So instead of that can of soda, try drinking water instead. You can also add a bit of flavor to water by adding a few drops of lemon and honey to it.
6. Go easy on carbs – I don’t usually advice people to totally eliminate carbs from their diet. Carbs are one of the essential nutrients that our body needs in order to stay healthy and function normally. If you eliminate one of these nutrients for your diet, chances are you’ll get a messed up metabolism. You can very well eat carbs, but do take them in moderation.
So those are my personal tips on how to lose armpit fat. A lot of people ask me why I don’t recommend liposuction, which is obviously the fastest way to lose body fat. I have nothing against the process, but I just don’t think it’s the perfect solution because of 3 reasons. First, liposuction is too expensive – the average consumer won’t be able to afford it, realistically speaking. Second, I’m all for natural alternatives and lastly, the results of liposuction will need to be backed up by the traditional weight loss method, so basically, it’s not your quick fix to losing weight permanently.