Not seeing weight loss results is frustrating—especially if you’re doing everything right. I coach many people in this situation. Here’s a list of conditions that could prevent weight loss and suggestions for corrections:
- Poor digestion. You body will feel like it’s starving and crave sugary and starchy foods that are simple to digest. Solution: take digestive enzymes with each meal.
- Not enough sleep. Without 7-8 hours a night, your body produces too much of the stress hormone, cortisol. That makes you gain weight, especially around the waist. Solution: get enough sleep.
- Yeast overgrowth or candida syndrome. This can produces intense cravings, allergies, fatigue, sometimes skin rashes, and more. It doesn’t even need to be an active yeast infection. If you’ve had repeated yeast overgrowth infections or taken lots of antibiotics, check with your health care practitioner. Click the link for my candida syndrome protocol, or email me and I’ll send it to you. (I’ve been doing this now for 9 months and my allergies are about 60% gone, and I’m seeing other good results.)
- Hormonal imbalances, such as thyroid, estrogen. Doing the Tibetan exercises daily balances hormones, and if you feel you need more help, consult with your health care practitioner.
- Toxin overload increases your fat stores. If you’ve had repeated exposures to toxic substances, such as heavy metals, fumes, years of wearing acrylic nails, or years of existing on junk food, including sodas, you may need a detoxification program. Check with your health care practitioner. I’m not making specific recommendations because detoxing is seldom a simple single process. A good program includes exercise, dry brushing, drinking water, avoiding the toxins, fish oil, and other supplements.
- High stress levels. Often toning down the stress lets you drop pounds. Use the Stress Soothers, take a stress management class, and find relaxation and calm.
One of the reasons I recommend the fat-loss patch is that it helps overcome these barriers to weight loss. The patch can jump-start your weight loss program, provided you eat sensibly and exercise. You can learn more at fat-loss patch.
Skin Care Update – Cost Isn’t the Measure
From the simple to the expensive: One friend with fabulous skin is 64 and was a fashion model before working for a famous fashion house for years. Her regimen is the least expensive I’ve yet encountered. She washes her face with whatever’s around, then sprays it with cider vinegar diluted in water. For moisturizer she pats on a very scant amount of petroleum jelly. And she looks gorgeous. Her products sure don’t contain preservatives and toxins. Another friend swears by Creme de la Mer, which is quite pricey. The moisturizer is preservative-free. And her skin looks great. The bottom line: use what works for you and it doesn’t need to cost much, but effective products certainly can.
Anyone Can Flatten That Tummy
Yes, you can have a flatter tummy. It takes the following: elongating the spine, strengthening the abs and core, stretching the abs and core, body rolling, and eating low-glycemic foods and avoiding high-glycemic foods. Find at flatten your tummy.