Fitness is essential because being fit and healthy has numerous benefits.
If you are in good health, you can get involved with any physical activity without worries.
You will have more confidence to wear what you desire to wear. It also improves physical and mental capabilities.
It gives you more energy, vibrancy and longevity.
If the human body is in good shape, and it gets the right food it needs, the risk of contracting illnesses is significantly reduced and we can enjoy a sickness-free life.
The people who are disabled and hindered by sickness can testify on how difficult it is to be ill.
Given these wonderful benefits of keeping fit and healthy, we should strive to attain and maintain it.
HERE ARE STEPS AND GUIDELINES ON HOW TO BE HEALTHY AND FIT.
- First we have to develop the right perspective and attitude. Getting and keeping fit needs strong discipline and strong motivation. So firstly, develop a reason or intention that is valuable for you as to why you would want to achieve fitness and healthy body. Write it down or look for images that illustrate this goal and stick on someplace place you can see regularly.
- Gather information about the right exercises and proper food to fuel and nourish your body.
- Once you learned the right exercises for you, you then should patiently incorporate that into your schedule. Some people will say that they have a hectic schedule and lifestyle. It’s common that time constraints will hinder us from doing an exercise regime and keeping fit but if we will fail to consciously integrate it in our life, it will just get stuck in our “Someday… list”. Finding and setting time to exercise is in fact, easy. Just give 7 minutes of exercise three times a week is enough to give the body the dose of exercise it needs.
- Choose an exercise routine that also gives you enjoyment like dancing, aerobics or playing sports you like.
- Consume healthy foods like fruits and vegetables. Note that our body needs nutrients such as carbohydrates, lipids, proteins, vitamins and minerals.
- Avoid junk foods instead snack on whole wheat foods or fruits like slices of melon, mango, apple, cherries and berries. You can even make delectable desserts made from fruits.
- Water is very important for our body, we can survive starvation by drinking water without food for few days, but we will be in fatal condition without drinking water for just a day. This alone emphasizes how much our body needs water hydration. Water also helps flush out bad toxins from our body.
- Do your best to avoid bad vices like smoking and drinking too much liquor. Knowing its numerous negative effects on our body will help you avoid it.
Who amongst us would not want to live a long healthy life? If we are in good shape, sickness is at bay, and we get to live longer. Longevity means there will be more time to do all the things that matters to us, and even more years to enjoy the things we love to do. Even more time to spend with our family and loved ones. And more time to achieve our mouth-watering goals and translate our dreams to reality.
Let us make fitness and good health a lifestyle to unleash its wonderful life-long benefits.