It could be the tenth time when you look at yourself in the mirror, disappointed with what you see, and the same burning question keeps whispering in your ear: “how do I lose belly fat”?
You are not the only one asking this question, but quite a few people succeeded.
So don’t worry, we are not going to insist on any weight loss programs or try to convince you to invest money.
We understand you like challenges, and we have put together the best advice we could find on how to lose belly fat, just in case you wish to try it and see how it goes.
How Do I Lose Belly Fat – The Challenge
Usually, people are taught that getting rid of the extra pounds accumulated on their stomach means starving all day long and exercising for hours in the gym. Obviously, this isn’t a life regimen they could follow, so most of them quit and learn to live with their weight problem.
The truth is however completely different. Losing belly fat does take a few changes in your everyday schedule, but these changes are neither dramatic nor depriving. It is all resumed to developing new, balanced eating habits and exercising. The answers to questions like “how do I lose belly fat?” are actually simpler than most of you would think:
- Drink a lot of water – Usually, belly fat is just water weight. Drinking more water, you urinate more often, eliminate the toxins and regain your flat stomach.
- Limit the daily saltintake – It just makes your body retain water and gain weight.
- Get plenty of sleep – It contributes decisively to the weight loss process strengthening one’s immunity system and helping the body improve its functions.
- Exercises – Sitting on the couch all day and wondering “how do I lose belly fat” is not going to help, no matter how hard you concentrate on your goal. Find yourself an active hobby, like sightseeing, hiking, biking, sports, etc., to help you have fun and burn calories at the same time.
Of course, these are just the basics. Indeed, the big secret behind any weight loss process is to know what to eat, when to eat and how to cook, but especially what food categories to avoid.
How Do I Lose Belly Fat – What to Avoid
- Sweetened drinks – They should be the first on your list with prohibited foods and drinks, because their high content of sugar not only favors belly fat, it also exposes you to serious afflictions, like diabetes.
- Alcohol – The great number of calories will only add up to your weight. Besides, consuming it in excess may affect the proper functions of your liver and other vital organs.
- Junk food – Giving it up you apply one of the most valuable answers to the problem under discussion, respectively “how do I lose belly fat?”. Most recipes in this category are nothing but calories deposits that will turn all your efforts in vain unless you stay away for good.
- Fat foods – This category includes butter, mayonnaise, all the highly processed foods, fat meat, and the list may go on. If you cannot give them up completely, at least eat them rarely and in small quantities.
- Sweets – They are very rich in sugar, leading to the fat deposits on your belly you hate so much. If you cannot give up on dessert, at least let fruit cakes, natural juice and fruit salads replace chocolate, candies and other sweetened products. This way, the eternal mystery “how do I lose belly fat?” finds its solving in a healthy manner.
Well, the list of foods causing fat accumulations can be extended or shortened, depending on one’s personal considerations and on the amount of excess fat, but at least you now have an idea on where to start from, and finding your way towards the flat stomach you are dreaming of will be a little easier.
How Do I Lose Belly Fat – Diet Tips
There are no standard diets for losing the extra pounds on your waist area. The results depend mostly on one’s approach and commitment. If all the above and below recommendations are followed and used as guidelines to create new and healthy lifestyles, positive results should follow naturally.
- Consume low fat meat – Skinless chicken breast, lean beef and fish are the best. They provide only the necessary nutrients, without bringing fat stocks. Fish is very good for its high content of Omega3, a substance that maintains the heart healthy and the blood vessels clean. It is advisable to consume meat grilled or boiled, not fried.
- Try to follow a fiber rich diet – It will help your digestive system function efficiently, burning fat in the process instead of storing it. There will be no need for you to look for further answers on “how do I lose belly fat?”, because once you get your digestive system used to these new ingredients, no extra weight will be added.
- Eat more frequently – It will reduce the hunger sensation and help you avoid eating too much. Five or six meals a day are recommended, all based on small portions of food.
- Eat regularly – It contributes to the adjustment of your metabolism, and insures a proper digestion.
- Drink water before eating – It insures a sensation of satiety, minimizing the amount of food you would normally eat.
- Trick your hunger – Whenever you feel hungry, eat fruits and raw vegetables, or even some nuts, and it will all be over without drastic consequences.
The overall process will take time and effort, unless you back it up with the personalized guidance and efficient strategies of the world’s best nutritionists and fitness trainers, for whom questions like “how do I lose belly fat?” hold no more secrets.
If you’ve been working towards a health and fitness weight loss goal it’s important not to let all that hard work go to waste. Don’t stop your fitness training once you reach your target weight. Instead consider complementing it with some muscle building workouts that will build up your physique as well as keep it trim. Find out how people like John Cena not only build their physiques but also maintain them. We can also share everything we know about the (as we like to call them) John Cena Supplements.