It may be a shock to you, it may not, but some people actually struggle to gain weight and pack on muscle. It’s mainly due to their genetics, but a lot of other reasons can can be the cause too. Not many people really know how to gain weight fast healthily either, and this is often why it’s so difficult for some people trying to pack on healthy weight and muscle.
Some people are naturally thin no matter what and how much they eat. If you’re a hard-gainer and you want to gain weight and build muscle naturally, then here’s some how to gain weight fast information.
Below are some tips and info on how to gain muscle:
Firstly, you need to look at your calorie intake. This is the basis in which you should start a good solid weight gain diet plan. You should try and increase you caloric intake without introducing too much fat or sugar to your diet. So stick to the healthy nutritional foods. You also have to eat small meals on a regular basis of a meal at least every 2 to 3 hours, especially if you’re taking part in any of the body building programs to pack on muscle as well.
Increasing your meal frequency will obviously increase the amount of meals you start to consume. An ideal amount of meals to consume daily is around 5 or 6. You should also increase your fluid intake, so get drinking your water! (2 Litres a day) This will help flush out all the toxins in your body ready for a fresh intake of nutrients.
Protein baby! This is the key to learning how to gain weight fast. Protein is absolutely essential to anybody looking to gain weight and build muscle. It not only enables the immune system to function properly, it is also the number one nutrient for repairing muscle fibers.
In addition to protein, your weight gain diet plan should include items from all four basic food groups. Eating a lot of fresh vegetables, fruit, low fat dairy and whole grains as they will provide you with a well-balanced weight gain diet plan that will maximize your muscle mass.
Very few, if any, of your calories should be “empty” ones. For this reason, avoid large consumption of sugars and simple, refined carbohydrates, such as candy, soda, cakes, pies, cookies, white bread, pasta made with refined flour and white rice. While some people assume that these things give you energy, any boost you get is from a spike in your insulin, which will quickly crash your metabolism and take you along with it.
You might also want to include some foods in your weight gain diet plan that you may not have considered before. Many bodybuilders are turning to the following foods as alternatives to their usual meals :
- Ostrich has about the same amount of protein as chicken and is also low in fat. But it has some of the same nutritional value as red meat, such as more creatine, iron and B vitamins than poultry.
- You may not believe it but beef liver is the most nutrient-dense food around. Liver is packed with carnitine for testosterone support and fat metabolism, B vitamins for energy and metabolism, and iron for production of myoglobin.
- Papaya is not only a delicious sweet treat, but it provides a large amount of potassium, which is needed to manufacture muscle glycogen and assists in muscle contraction. It is also dense in the special enzymes that aid in the digestion of high-protein foods.
- Olives provide monounsaturated fat, the good kind of fat that supports testosterone levels and keeps bad cholesterol down.
- Raw onions are loaded with quercetin, a compound that has been shown to support the burning of body fat in animals. Quercetin is also a strong antioxidant, which fights free radicals [spin]that are proven to cause a loss of glutamine in the muscles|that can cause a loss of glutamine in muscle tissue.
- Asparagus is a proven diuretic, which helps the body rid itself of excess water. It is also rich in the antioxidant glutathione, which helps produce prostaglandins that influence muscle growth.
Try to avoid caffeine and nicotine as they are both good stimulants to increase the rate of your metabolism. Speeding up the rate of your metabolism will increase the rate of which your body burns up calories, and that’s just going to defeat the object of what you’re trying to achieve.
Invest in a good solid weightlifting programs to help how to gain weight fast. If you don’t take part in a form of exercise you’re just going to get fat, it’s as simple as that.
Originally posted 2016-10-22 15:35:51.