So you wanted to sport out that cocktail dress you recently bought yet you just can’t seem to hide those flabby underarms of yours.
You see, you can gain weight on most of your body parts and the underarm is no exception.
Should you be experiencing the same problem, you may think that doing more arm exercises can help you get rid of those ugly underarm fats.
But this isn’t the case as you really need to work on losing weight all over for you to lose underarm fat. It’s likely that you have already looked all over the internet for information on how to lose underarm fat, and you probably have tried most of them.
Why isn’t it working then? What could you be doing wrong?
But before we get to the details of getting rid of underarm fats, let’s first determine why you need to make them go away instead of just learning to live with them.
- It’s ugly – let’s face it, underarm fat isn’t so much of a pleasure to look at, especially if you’re fond of wearing sleeveless dresses or if summer is just around the corner and you need to put on your sexiest swimsuit.
- It means you still need to lose weight – having underarm fats doesn’t necessarily mean you only have to do dumbbells every day. Underarm fats are a sign that your overall weight still needs some working. And take note, there’s no such thing as “spot-reducing” body fats.
- It’s a scene stealer – Say if you bought a gorgeous evening gown from your favorite brand for a grand event. You totally believed you’ll look perfect on that dress… Until you walk in at the party and everybody was staring…at your armpits!
Given the scenarios above, there’s no reason for your not seek help on how to lose underarm fat. May it be for the purpose of enhancing your physical appearance or maintaining a healthy body all over, there are a couple of things you can do in order to achieve a perfectly fit underarms.
- Lessen your calorie consumption – Calories are good, but if you can’t burn them, they turn into fats. So the best thing to do is minimize your daily calorie intake. This goes true most especially for those who barely have the time to go for long walks every morning or hit the gym after office hours.
- Move! – you can’t be a couch potato and expect to have the perfect figure. Technically, you have to sweat all those excess calories off as often as you possibly can. If you can’t find the time to enroll in a gym, try purchasing exercise DVD’s and the like, and make it a habit to spend at least 45 minutes a day on exercising. It doesn’t matter what kind of exercise you do just as long as you get to burn those fats.
- Get your arms toned – if your main problem is how to lose underarm fat, you may want to focus on toning your muscles in the arms area. You can do this by performing workout exercises that concentrates on your shoulders and back. Take note that this is applicable only to muscle toning and not to weight loss in general.
- Eat small meals every so often – it’s a common misconception among people who want to lose weight to eat only once or twice a day for faster results. Some don’t even eat anything at all thinking that this could make the process faster. But the fact is, skipping meals can just cause your metabolism to slow down. So the best thing to do is to eat several mini meals a day as this can speed up the metabolic process.
So those are just some of the ways on how to lose underarm fat. Whatever you do though, remember that the results aren’t going to happen overnight. Losing weight in the armpit area, or anywhere in the body will call for your patience and determination in sticking to your diet and exercise routines.
Keep on reading below!
Originally posted 2016-11-16 14:06:49.