How to lose weight fast!
When we finally decide to commit to weight loss, we want to know how to lose weight fast.
It comes down to eat less, move more, but there are some tips and tricks that will help you to lose weight fast.
- Keep a food diary. Write down EVERYTHING you eat for one week. You will be surprised with what you eat and how much you eat. Keeping track of what you eat will help you control what you put into your mouth. Watch out for weekends and holidays where there is more temptation.
- Only eat when you are hungry….this seems obvious, right? But we all will eat out of boredom, if we are stressed, or habit. Commit to waiting until you are really hungry to eat.
- No prepared food….NONE! Clean out your kitchen, don’t buy it, and don’t eat it. If you are used to snacking on prepared foods, stock up on what you can eat, fruits and nuts are healthy, filling snacks.
- Commit to eating your meals at home. When we eat out we eat more. The servings in restaurants have increased substantially in the past 20 years and we don’t need that much food. Make eating out a treat, a reward for a successful week of eating right. And then, make sure you order a meal that is a part of your diet plan.
- Don’t eat white foods. Sounds funny, but breads, rice and sugars are the perfect foods for weight gain. Instead, eat whole grain bread ( if you need to eat bread ) and brown rice.
- Use spices and seasonings to add flavor. Dieting shouldn’t be boring, and your food can taste good even if it is low calorie. Try new and different spices to add flavor to your food and avoid buttery sauces.
Exercise is an important part of weight loss, and should be included in learning how to lose weight fast. The more you exercise, the faster you will lose weight. But, if you aren’t into hitting the gym every day, here are some “easier” suggestions.
- Take a walk before you eat dinner. 10 to 20 minutes of walking before you sit down to eat will help reduce your appetite.
- Clean your house! Deep clean, wash the windows, scrub the floors, clean out the closets. This needs to be done anyway, and you will burn calories doing it.
- Take the stairs, always. Wherever you go make the decision to take the stairs and not the elevator. This is easy, it’s fast, and it fits easy into your day.
- Instead of going to the movies over the weekend, go bowling, go to the park, play tennis, move instead of sit.
As you can see, there are a lot of ways to lose weight fast, and they are easy to fit into your daily life. What you need to do is make the decision to make these changes and stick to them. If you want to accelerate your weight loss, chose a weight loss program that fits your needs. In addition, find an accountability partner, someone who will support you in your weight loss goals and who you can support also.
How to lose weight fast? Pick a few of the tips above, or try all of them. Remember, these tips only work if you make the decision to commit to your weight loss plan. Once you commit, and stick to your plan, you will lose weight fast.
Keep on reading below!