Top 5 Rules in Losing Belly Fat for Women
How to lose stomach fat for women: When it comes to weight loss, it seems that women are at a disadvantage as compared to men. Women in general have higher chances of gaining weight because of pregnancy and motherhood.
While men get to work every day of their lives to provide for their families, most women have to stay home for some time and take care of their children.
Along with this quality time spent with the kids, women become more prone to becoming stagnant and eating as much as they can for the sake of breastfeeding. On top of that, more and more fats are likely to be stored in a woman’s body as she gets older. And unfortunately, most of these fats accumulate in the stomach area, which eventually become unsightly fat deposits that are so hard to get rid of.
With all these things in mind, it’s not surprising that a lot of women, especially the older ones, are on the lookout for ways on how to lose stomach fat for women. But then again, only a few of them have managed to get back to their pre-pregnancy weight due to different reasons.
And perhaps that’s why most mothers you see often have totally given up on their weight loss goals. However, I’m here to tell you that losing stomach fat is not impossible – not for young women, and certainly not for moms like you.
I’m not going to give you complicated exercise and diet tips though… I know you’ve read or heard most of them ever since the day you realized you need to do something about your tummy. What I’m going to reveal to you right now are the 5 ground rules that you ought to remember when you want to lose your stomach fat:
- Always find time for exercise – even if you’re just watching tv or doing the laundry, make sure that you get your body moving. I know how difficult it is for moms like you to find some quality time for yourself, but the good news is, exercising doesn’t necessarily mean you need to hit the gym or buy yourself an exercise machine that’s worth thousands of dollars. A simple stretching in the morning is exercise, a walk at the park with your baby is exercise, climbing the stairs is exercise, cleaning the house is also an exercise and so on. Just make sure you don’t overdo your workout, especially if you have just given birth. Minor exercises will do for as long as they help you sweat off those extra calories.
- No junk foods – junk food are literally a “junk”. They’re not healthy for both you and the baby (especially for breastfeeding mothers), plus, some of them can easily elevate your sugar levels because of their high glucose content. And obviously, too much sugar in the body can eventually lead to stubborn fat deposits.
- Know the difference of good carbs and bad carbs – good carbs are those that come from fruits and vegetables. Your body can easily digest them because of their fiber content. On the other hand, you should avoid bad carbs coming from pasta, flour, cakes, white bread and other similar food products as these are the kind of carbs that can cause indigestion and bloating.
- Strictly no midnight snacks – midnight snacks are a big no when you want to lose stomach fat. The main reason for this is that the body doesn’t get to move a lot at night, thus, everything that you consume before bedtime are likely to turn into fat deposits the following day.
- Always go for natural and organic foods – lastly in how to lose stomach fat for women, learn to love natural and unprocessed foods. Avoid canned food items; even canned fruits and meat aren’t healthy for you. So the next time you do your groceries, go to the fresh fruit section and take your pick. Don’t settle for fruits in a can or anything like that.
Keep on reading below!
How To Lose Arm Fat
How To Lose Face Fat
How to Lose a Beer Belly
How to Lose Belly Fat Naturally
How to lose lower belly fat
How to Lose Leg Fat – 3 Options for Women
How to Lose Back Fat Fast
If you’ve managed to reach your target weight and achieved those weight loss goals you had, you’ll need to plan how you’re going to keep the extra pounds off. The last thing you want is to for them to return! Maintaining your fitness training is one way. Working on some muscle building is another. Or you can do both. Like Mark Wahlberg clearly has – see how he did it! Share what we know about (as we like to call them) Mark Wahlberg Supplements.