Plagued by male pattern baldness like millions of others? Are you more than a little concerned about the blizzard of hair adorning your bathroom sink or clogging your shower drain?
Okay, it’s not quite that bad but noticing what seems to be a continual cascade of falling hair day after day is. Do you have a special event coming up like a wedding, convention or class reunion where you want to look your best? Or maybe you are interviewing for a new job and just want to feel better about your looks.
Have you been losing your hair for some time and wish you would have done something about it sooner? Why men and women lose their hair can be based on any number of factors but the most universal is androgenic alopecia.
For those of us who sometimes procrastinate, whether intentionally or due to a hectic schedule and need instant help in our eleventh hour, this post is intended to provide you with an immediate solution to masking hair loss. Whether this solution is a temporary measure or permanent, is totally up to you.
The Truth about Male Pattern Baldness
The most common form of hair loss is androgenic alopecia…the official name for “male pattern baldness”. And, while genetics tops the list of possible suspects, here are some potential contributors:
- DHT: Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a derivative of testosterone that increases as men age. DHT blocks blood flow to the scalp and damages hair follicles, affecting their growth. As DHT increases, the pocket surrounding the hair shaft decreases eventually causing the hair to fall out.
- Diet: Fatty foods are known to impact hormones, that may lead to increased DHT production. Caffeine is a diuretic and can contribute to the dehydration of your scalp, increased oil production, that may clog hair follicles and prevent normal growth.
- Illness/Medication: In rare cases, illness or strong medications can temporarily result in sudden hair loss. The operative word here being “temporarily”. In this instance your hair will generally grow back.
While Propecia® and Minoxidil® are the only two FDA-approved treatments that have proven effective at curbing and sometimes reversing hair loss, they can take from 3 months to 1 full year to work…if they work for you at all. Not to mention potential side affects. You want, and can have, results now.
Get Relief from Male Pattern Baldness in 15 Seconds (or less)
A shake-on hair product containing all natural Keratin fibers may be an answer to male pattern baldness without surgery, without ingesting any pills, and without massaging creams into your scalp with unknown results. What you do get is an instant way to have a great look that’s painless, non-invasive, all natural and with natural-looking results that will stay on all day or all night. Here’s your eleventh hour answer to filling in thinning hair.
How Do Keratin Fibers Work for Male Pattern Baldness?
Natural keratin fibers statically adhere to the fine, thinning areas of your scalp. These fibers, color-matched to your own hair, are shaken over thinning areas, lightly patted in place and then completed with the spritz of a finishing spray.
The shake-on option is so fast, easy and natural looking, you’re done and on your way in 15 seconds (or less) with a renewed self-confidence. Until you make the decision to take steps for regrowing hair either through a product containing Minoxidil or hair transplant or through DHT blocking ingredients you have a solution, at least temporarily to eliminate some of that pressure.
All Keratin Hair Fiber Products offer these features
Not only do they all offer an instant solution for thinning hair and a problem with male pattern baldness but the natural, enriched keratin fibers come with list of other advantages:
- You have a choice of multiple colors…usually, Blond, Light Gray, Gray, Auburn, Light Brown, Dark Brown, and Black
- Hair fibers won’t drip or rub off
- They won’t stain your clothes
- The fibers wash out easily with shampoo
- Use them as a compliment to other hair loss products you may choose
- Does your head sweat? No problem. Most come with a finishing spray and some offer other products like shampoo
- These will work on any hair type
- Works well for men and women
- One shake-on container can be expected to last for about 30 applications
- Most have at least a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- If it’s not for you, after you try it, send it back for a refund but check to see if the manufacturer deducts shipping and handling for the product
Where do you buy shake-on hair fibers?
There are a number of places to find shake-on hair fibers and there are a number of manufacturers or distributors for the product. I have listed some of the more well known below.
I do not have any financial interest in any of these products or their manufacturers and I am not promoting one brand over another.
I am simply identifying another option for consideration in your treatment of thinning hair or male pattern baldness. Any of the links below will take you directly to that brand’s website should you wish additional information.
All but Tip Top Hair are available on Amazon.com. Products are anywhere from $10.00 to $25.00 plus shipping for a one month option depending on where you choose to buy. Shipping will run between $4.95 and $5.95 and can be free depending on how much you order or where you buy.
This may be the answer you’ve been looking for or at least it gives you something else to consider. Hair doesn’t make the man or woman but for some….it helps.
Originally posted 2017-02-21 08:38:58.