Can NoxyFuel Really Build Muscles?
If you’ve been trying to get ripped for a while, you’ve likely heard of nitric oxide. This naturally occurring substance is what makers of NoxyFuel want to support with their all-natural approach to weight loss and muscle building.
Nitric oxide leads to the widening of blood vessels, which allows more nutrients and hormones to flow to the muscles, giving them exactly what they need to grow and develop.
Especially designed for men, NoxyFuel is a muscle building supplement that takes a unique approach to supporting better body composition. Advertisements promise that it will build muscle, eliminate fat, support higher energy levels, and boost recovery.
To find out if this approach works, we conducted a review of NoxyFuel. Here, you’ll find detailed information about ingredients, side effects, and the company policies behind Noxyfuel.What’s in NoxyFuel?
NoxyFuel’s ingredient profile borders on the crowded side, with 10 ingredients making up this product. Here, we’ll go through each of these to tell you what they are and how they propose to help you build muscle.
• Vitamin B6 is a coenzyme that facilitates the metabolism of amino acids, fats, and glucose that work to build up muscle. It also aids in the process of protein synthesis, which both builds and repairs muscle. It also helps to convert carbs and fat into energy when your caloric intake is low—when you’re on a diet, for example.
• Vitamin B12 is another vitamin essential for healthy muscle growth. It works by regenerating red blood cells that carry oxygen through the bloodstream and to your muscles, along with nutrients needed to convert more energy at a higher rate. This powers your workout and leads to a beneficial cycle of growth.
• Arginine Alpha-K is one of the direct triggers of nitric oxide. It helps to increase the body’s production of this valuable substance to quicken absorption of all of the amino acids included in NoxyFuel. On its own, it has been known to support better circulation, endurance, and overall energy.
• Arginine Ethyl Ester is another form of arginine that operates more quickly because of its fusion with ethyl ester. In clinical studies, it was shown to facilitate a 118 percent increase in energy levels. This new energy can be used in the gym to facilitate even greater muscle growth. It too influences the production of nitric oxide.
• L-Arginine, yet another form of arginine, is a pure compound that helps veins to expand and hold higher amounts of blood and nutrients. Some research has indicated it may even be useful in promoting higher levels of growth hormone, which is vital in
• Creatine Monohydrate is one of the most pure forms of creatine available on the bodbyuiling market. It works by increasing ATP production, which in turn allows your muscles more strength, endurance and overall power. It also boosts lean body mass by a statistically significant amount.
• DiCreatine Malate is a combination of creatine and malic acid. It helps to boost ATP levels in the body, which in turn can help you power through some of your difficult workouts to get beyond the restrictions of everyday bodybuilding.
• Creatine Ethyl Ester is another form of creatine that helps with ATP production. It is made unique by the fact that it helps in faster absorption of nutrients once they enter your body, meaning that you will feel the effects more quickly than you would through other forms of creatine.
• Beta Alanine is another mega energy booster. Not only does it thicken muscle fibers and prevent lactic acid production, it delays fatigue and allows you to work out your muscles even longer than usual. More muscle leads to more energy, so you will feel the effects of beta alanine on a continuous loop.
• Cilitrulline Malate is an amino acid that also works to support nitric oxide. It allows arginine to flourish in the bloodstream, therefore indirectly aiding in muscle growth and better overall health.Are There Any Side Effects?
As with any muscle building supplement, there are bound to be side effects if you don’t use the product responsibly. In the case of NoxyFuel, most of these relate to nitric oxide.
While the right combination of ingredients like arginine and cilitrulline malate can lead to greater muscle mass and quicker recovery, too much nitric oxide leads to many side effects. Some are mild, such as nausea, headaches, and migraines, while others have caused collapse, changes in heartbeat and irritation of the skin.
According to some studies, nitric oxide has led as many as 13 percent of bodybuilders to develop hypotension. That is why it’s so important to talk to your doctor about your health before beginning any supplement that supports nitric oxide. How Do I Order and Use NoxyFuel?
NoxyFuel retails on NoxyFuel.com for $49.95 and lasts for about 45 days depending on how often you use it. You can save money by buying more than one tub at a time, all the way up to three tubs for $119.95 and free shipping. If you have any questions, you can contact the makers of NoxyFuel at 1-877-641-9564 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have your order of NoxyFuel, manufacturers recommend mixing a scoop of NoxyFuel with water about half an hour to 45 minutes before your workout. As you are better able to handle NoxyFuel, you should be able to work up to three scoops within a 24-hour period.
However, because NoxyFuel is so powerful, we would recommend starting out small and taking below the required dose. Most users have reported being able to tell a difference in their workout with their first dose, so don’t feel like you have to overdo it.
We’d also recommend not using NoxyFuel more than three or four times per week, just to stay on the safe side.Should I Use NoxyFuel?
If you remain responsible and are able to handle stimulants, we think NoxyFuel is a great option for bodybuilders looking to bulk up and lose fat. It has some powerful ingredients that will deliver all of the amino acids and nutrients you need to see results and gain energy.