Invented over 50 years ago by dietitian Stanley Burroughs, the master cleanse is an all liquid diet consisting of a lemonade mixture created by combining water, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and maple syrup.
Like most other powerful diets, the master cleanse diet has also been turned into a new fast acting lemonade diet pill which contains all the same ingredients but allows for a non liquid intensive diet which lets the user not experience much of the loose bower movements or diarrhea associated with the liquid cleanse.
Why Take The Master Cleanse?
- It works. You might end up urinating more often than not. But you need to realize that’s what the lemons are MEANT to do. This speeds up the weight loss process.
- It only takes a few minutes to prepare. If you’re one of those early birds, you can make up the day’s mix of master cleanse juice in the morning. If you’re a cranky person in the morning, do it at night before bed. Then, you can just grab and go when you’re ready to get out of bed in the morning.
- It’s cheap. All you need for the diet is cayenne pepper, lemons, maple syrup, and some spring water. This is much cheaper than any grocery list you’ve ever put together. It’s recommended you stock up for the two weeks before your diet starts. Most experience low energy during the diet and may quit the diet if the task of shopping for items seems too big.
- It’s portable. You can literally take the master cleanse anywhere you want. Simply fill up 2 empty bottles with a liter of the stuff and you’re ready to go. This saves time spent in the kitchen. And you can even take it to work with you when needed.
- No need to be close to a fridge 24/7. All the lemonade juice does not need to be refrigerated. In fact, it’s more effective when drunk warm. It helps faster and more effective cleansing and release of toxins from the inside of the body.
- It tastes good. Many enjoy the lovely taste of a spicy lemon drink that’s the central point of this diet. Most detoxes will require you to drink disgusting mixture of wheat germ mix and what not. So, you’ve got a great bargain with the master cleanse.
Although short term weight loss cleansing diets like the master cleanse may have no detrimental health effects, the best way to lose weight is how it was meant to be lost. Do exercise regularly and consume a healthy diet. Long term weight loss is the most effective form of weight loss.
Alternative to the liquid Master Cleanse
Some people find the master cleanse very hard to stick to because of the prolonged period without solid food. An alternative that still produces the same results is the weight loss supplement – master cleanse pill. The master cleanse pill contains all of the following:
- Lemon concentrate: Lemon, an essential part of the traditional Master Cleanse, is a diuretic and can help in the rapid loss of water weight as well as toxins.
- Powdered maple sugar: This is another key ingredient if the master cleanse.
- Anhydrous caffeine – The weight loss effects of caffeine are well-known to many. IT helps boost metabolism, provide energy, and burn fat.
- Cissus quadrangularis
- Parsley and asparagus– These are two more ingredients that work towards inducing urination and elimination.
- Cayenne pepper – Another key ingredient of the weight loss, it is known to provide several health benefits and boost metabolism. It is present in a high dosage in the master cleanse pill.
- Senna Leaf Extract
The master cleanse pill gives you every single benefit that comes with the original, all in a single tiny pill box that’ll easily fit into your travel bag. No longer will you need to worry about full-time liquid fasting or hiring expensive trainers to get the same lean body that every celebrity has.
Actresses like Demi Moore have also introduced their personal versions of the master cleanse. Regardless of which diet you choose to pursue, they will only work if you stick to the game plan, follow the instructions, and keep yourself on track at all times. Even the simplest diet in the world will not work out without these key disciplines, so make sure you get those instilled into your attitude first.
Originally posted 2017-01-05 15:02:25.