Here is a list of natural health tips that I have learned are some of the most beneficial things to incorporate into a healthy living lifestyle.
- Have and strengthen your faith.
- Deal with emotional issues.
- Surround yourself with positive, supportive,
- Learn about applied kinesiology/muscle testing. This is one of my favorite health tips. I’ve found it to be one of the most helpful.
- Eat organic foods.
- Use “Living Water” if possible. Avoid chemically treated and over filtered water.
- Get healthy amounts of omega-3 fatty acids in your diet. Organic, unrefined coconut oil is a great source. Nutiva and Tropical Traditions are two very good brands to consider.
- Eat 50% or more of your diet in raw food. I don’t believe you can reach ultimate health by eating low quality food. Eating as much raw food as possible is big on my health tips list.
- Cleanse your internal body. Do research and seek professional assistance if you need help and advice.
- Consider juicing your own fruits and vegetables. Refined juices are dead and over processed and have little to no nutritional value.
- Evaluate your diet. Pay attention to allergic responses. Try an elimination diet. Muscle test with your foods. This works!
- Pay attention to your body. Become more “in tune”.
- Stay physically active. If your life is sedentary, at least try incorporating walking and stretching into your health routine.
- Clean out your cupboards. Get rid of toxic products! Have fun finding new ones.
- Learn about organic herbs and natural supplements. These are very useful tools in rebuilding and sustaining health.
- Get adequate rest. Going to bed before 10 P.M. and getting up at sunrise is best.
- Get healthy doses of sun exposure. If possible, one hour a day is ideal. Your body’s skin needs the sun to produce vitamin D. (Reactions to the sun are signs of toxicity in the body.)
- Stay away from refined, processed foods. Eat as close to nature as possible.
- Avoid vaccinations. Watch the vaccination videos on my Video Clips page to learn more.
- Reduce electromagnetic radiation. There are several natural and man made options for EMF protection.
- Work on and get rid of bad habits, like smoking, drinking too much alcohol, or caffeine.
- Do not use a microwave. It destroys the life giving properties of food and water and creates damaging free radicals.
- Learn about and use homeopathic remedies and essential oils.
- Do what you enjoy. Don’t put it off.
- Be proactive! Seek and learn about natural health. Read. Talk to natural health people.
Originally posted 2016-11-23 14:28:19.