Vitamins that will help weight loss and vitamins that will replenish and energize you in the process:
If you stick what is going to be mentioned below, you will only need to be attentive in order to succeed in your mission to get your weight reduced, and it is not as difficult as the common notion suggests.
One must ensure that one does not lose out on the essential vitamins in his attempt to burn calories. One needs a great deal of fruits and vegetables, especially green ones, and cut down on processed food in order to maintain a healthy body, and also take a multivitamin.
These are vitamins that help one to lose weight, and replenish and energize them at the same time. Centrum is an all around multivitamin which reduces fat, improves metabolism and maintains a healthy nutrient balance.
One must have a quality multivitamin or mineral supplement like Centrum or Femforte, and a vitamin B-Complex. Other than that, one must have about 200 mcg of Chromium Picolinate, and 30 mg of Zinc Citrate per day. 60 mg of Co-enzyme Q10 and 1000 mg of flaxseed oil pills are also recommended in order to provide one with the necessary nutrients.
Vitamins B2, B3, B5 and B6 play great roles in the loss of weight and in maintaining it. While B2 is responsible for the management of thyroid and metabolism, B3 or Niacin helps in normal thyroid production. Pantothenic Acid or B5 energizes our bodies to a great extent, while B6 or Pyridoxine helps in the regulation of thyroid hormone and the maintenance of an active metabolic system.
Choline and Inositol are essential for the circulation of fats present in the foods consumed throughout the body. The body requires a variety of substances which include:
- Calcium, which helps in reducing fat, especially in the abdominal region of the body, and in the release of fats from fat cells.
- Regulation of glucose is also necessary, which is brought about by Chromium Picolinate.
- Iodine influences the stimulation of thyroid and an active metabolism rate.
- Chromium processes carbohydrates and reduces hunger. Studies show that consumption of 400 mcg of Chromium daily can lead to the loss of about 6 pounds of weight in three months on an average.
- Vitamin C helps in conversion of glucose into energy and also prevents it from being stored in our body.
- Zinc an immensely important mineral when it comes to controlling appetites, and is needed in adequate amounts, since its deficiency leads to yearning for sweeter, saltier, fattening and spicy foods, as one suffers from a loss of taste and smell. Zinc also cooperates with Vitamins A and B in keeping thyroid in check.
- Last but not the least is Coenzyme Q10, which is essential for the production of energy. It is present in all the organs and tissues of the human body. The older we become with age, the less energy we seem to possess, and this happens because of the deficiency of coenzyme Q10. It helps in losing weight, the rate of which is doubled in comparison to there’s who only concentrate on dieting.
Originally posted 2016-11-21 10:53:19.